domingo, 31 de março de 2019

Marketing Over Merchandise? This Shoe Expert Says, 'If I Were Nike, I Would Not Sign Zion Williamson'(NYSE:NKE) - Benzinga

Marketing Over Merchandise? This Shoe Expert Says, 'If I Were Nike, I Would Not Sign Zion Williamson'(NYSE:NKE) - Benzinga | "marketing" - Google News | March 29, 2019 at 08:55AM
Marketing Over Merchandise? This Shoe Expert Says, 'If I Were Nike, I Would Not Sign Zion Williamson'(NYSE:NKE)  Benzinga

Zion Williamson is one of the biggest things to happen to college basketball in recent memory. The Duke superstar is undoubtedly going to sign the biggest ...


March 29, 2019 at 08:55AM | "marketing" - Google News
Marketing Over Merchandise? This Shoe Expert Says, 'If I Were Nike, I Would Not Sign Zion Williamson'(NYSE:NKE) - Benzinga
"marketing" - Google News

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário