sexta-feira, 30 de março de 2018

Adobe's CMO on Her Marketing Career, Life in Silicon Valley and What's Next - Adweek

Adobe's CMO on Her Marketing Career, Life in Silicon Valley and What's Next - Adweek | marketing - Google News | March 30, 2018 at 04:49PM

Adweek

Adobe's CMO on Her Marketing Career, Life in Silicon Valley and What's Next
Adweek
I did every single marketing job; I was kind of a go-getter and there was nothing too small or embarrassing for me to do. I just really had a lot of energy and I was a very different kind of person from the typical Silicon Valley person at that time. I ...


March 30, 2018 at 04:49PM | marketing - Google News
Adobe's CMO on Her Marketing Career, Life in Silicon Valley and What's Next - Adweek
marketing - Google News

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário